- MANOR HOUSE IN DIVIAKY – Renaissance and Rococo manor house from the second half of the 18th century.
- GADERSKÁ DOLINA VALLEY + BLATNICA CASTLE - a tour through Blatnica village and a ride through Gaderská dolina valley.
- ŠÚTOVSKÝ VODOPÁD WATERFALL – an easy approx. 2 hour hike to the most beautiful and the highest waterfall of the National Park of Malá Fatra.
- SKLABIŇA CASTLE + CIRCUIT AROUND TURIEC – a tour through Turiec region with stops at important historical monuments.
CLIMB TO VYŠEHRAD – stops at mineral springs Budiš and Dubové; easy climb to the former Slavic fortified settlement on Vyšehrad hill (829m).
- MARTIN and a visit of the Open-air Museum of Slovak Village and folk architecture monuments.
- ZNIEV CASTLE + KLÁŠTOR POD ZNIEVOM – the oldest documented monument of the region.
- MONUMENTS AND MINERAL SPRINGS OF TURIEC – a trip to mineral water spring in Dubové and Budiš and tasting of mineral water.
- MARTINSKÉ HOLE – a half-day trip to the popular tourist resort.
- A CLIMB TO TLSTÁ hill – the peak of the highest hill of the near side-ridge of Veľká Fatra mountains.
Trips across the region borders
- ČIČMANY + RAJECKÁ LESNÁ – a tour through open air museum of folk architecture in Čičmany and visiting the world-wide known Bethlehem.
- MALÁ FATRA mountains: TERCHOVÁ + VRÁTNA DOLINA VALLEY – the Museum of J. Jánošík and the village of Terchová, and one of the most beautiful Slovak valleys situated in Malá Fatra mountains.
- SÚĽOVSKÉ SKALY ROCKS + BYTČA – a tour through the castle and the Wedding Palace in Bytča; an easy hike through National Natural Reservation Súľovské skaly rocks (approx. 2.5 hours on foot).
RAFTS ON THE VÁH + STREČNO CASTLE – 1 hour sail down the rapids and meanders of the Váh river, and an easy climb to Strečno castle offering beautiful views.
- A CLIMB TO KĽAK, the most beautiful and the only rocky peak (1,351 m) of the main ridge of Lúčanská Malá Fatra mountains, approx. 2-hour hike.
- ŽILINA + BUDATÍN castle – a walk through Budatín castle premises and a unique exposition of tinker’s products.
- ORAVA CASTLE – a tour through the legendary “castle on a magpie’s leg”.
- UNESCO – VLKOLÍNEC + BRANKOVSKÝ VODOPÁD WATERFALL – a tour through a small village registered in the World Cultural Heritage list and an easy hike to the highest waterfall of the Low Tatras.
- A TOUR THROUGH ORAVA – a tour through open air reservation of folk architecture; a sail on Oravská priehrada dam to Slanický ostrov island, visiting the gallery situated on the island.
- KYSUCE – OPEN AIR MUSEUM + FOREST BACK SWATH RAILWAY in VYCHYLOVKA – a tour through the Open Air Museum of Kysuce Village with typical architecture and a ride by a historical train along a unique forest track.