An opportunity to try the effects of two saunas - Finnish sauna and infrared sauna.
Hot air (90-100°C) Finnish dry sauna warms organism through and removes toxins from the body, then you cool down in cold water and can relax in the relaxation room. If water is poured over hot stones situated in the Finnish sauna, steam is produced, humidity in the sauna increases and the heat sensation increases too. You can regulate the temperature by sitting on lower of higher benches.
Temperature in the infrared sauna is lower (45°C), therefore it is suitable for people who do not tolerate high temperatures. Heat stimulates muscles and organs in depth, increases body temperature and thus secures effective congestion of the organism. Infrared sauna is a very pleasant type of sauna and it presents no extra burden for the organism.
- Excellent prevention of cold and related diseases
- It improves immunity of organism
- It removes toxins from body (detoxication)
- It improves movability of muscles and joints
- It improves congestion of body
- It activates heart activity
- A positive cosmetic effect – it reduces cellulite
Medical prescription needed: no
The procedure is provided in balneotherapy facility in Veľká Fatra spa house.